Gorillavid Limited recognizes that its customers, visitors, users, and others who use Gorillavid value their privacy. This privacy notice details important information regarding the use and disclosure of user information collected on the Gorillavid site. We provide this privacy notice to help you make an informed decision about whether to use or continue using our site.
Please note that any video, image, or other content posted at the direction of users onto the Gorillavid site becomes published content and is not considered personally identifiable information subject to this privacy notice.The Information Gorillavid Limited Collects
User-provided information:You provide certain personally identifiable information (such as your name and email address) to Gorillavid when choosing to participate in various activities on the sites such as uploading videos or posting messages.
- Cookies Information:When you visit the Gorillavid site, we may send one or more cookies - a small text file containing a string of alphanumeric characters - to your computer that uniquely identifies your browser. Gorillavid uses both session cookies and persistent cookies. A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser. Persistent cookies may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the site. Persistent cookies can be removed by following your web browser help file directions. A session cookie is temporary and disappears after you close your browser. You can reset your web browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some features of the Gorillavid site may not function properly if the ability to accept cookies is disabled.
- Log File Information:When you use the Gorillavid site, our servers automatically record certain information that your web browser sends whenever you visit any website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser language, referring / exit pages and URLs, platform type, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed and the order of those pages, the amount of time spent on particular pages, the date and time of your request, and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
- To preserve the integrity of website databases, Gorillavid's procedure is to retain information submitted by members for an indefinite length of time. By submitting information to Gorillavid, you are consenting to store that information indefinitely.
- If you submit personally identifiable information to us through the Gorillavid website, then we use your personal information to operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of the site.
- Any personal information or video content that you voluntarily disclose online (on discussion boards, in messages and chat areas, within your public profile page, etc.) becomes publicly available and can be collected and used by others. Your account name (not your email address) is displayed to other users when you upload videos or send messages through the Gorillavid site, and other users can contact you through messages and comments. Any videos that you submit to the Gorillavid site may be redistributed through the Internet and other media channels, and may be viewed by the general public.
- We do not use your email address or other personally identifiable information to send commercial or marketing messages without your consent or except as part of a specific program or feature for which you will have the ability to opt-in or opt-out. We may, however, use your email address without further consent for non-marketing or administrative purposes.
- We do not share your personally identifiable information (such as name or email address) with other, third-party companies for their commercial or marketing use without your consent or except as part of a specific program or feature for which you will have the ability to opt-in or opt-out.
- We may release personally identifiable information and/or non-personally-identifiable information if required to do so by law, or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with state and federal laws (such as U.S. Copyright Law) or respond to a court order, subpoena, or search warrant.
In the event that Gorillavid Limited is acquired by or merged with a third party entity, we reserve the right, in any of these circumstances, to transfer or assign the information we have collected from our users as part of such merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control. In the unlikely event of our bankruptcy, insolvency, reorganization, receivership, or assignment for the benefit of creditors, or the application of laws or equitable principles affecting creditors' rights generally, we may not be able to control how your personal information is treated, transferred, or used.Changes and updates to this Privacy Notice
This privacy notice may be revised periodically and users are encouraged to review it periodically to stay aware of any changes. Your continued use of the Gorillavid site constitutes your agreement to this privacy notice and any future revisions.